Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #28 (I'm coming home!!)

Today is a very happy Wednesday indeed as I shall be heading home to glorious England where I shall be met by my wonderful parents and my perfect Sweetheart (who I haven't seen for three weeks, I can't wait!). As part of the Wednesday Wonderfuls post I thought I would share with you some of the wonderful pictures I have been collecting since I arrived here, a mixture of Linz and Vienna. Seeing them all together like this makes them look so magical, I love it. Enjoy!













But of course I know that your Wednesday would not be complete without some loveliness from the blogosphere, so please feast your eyes on these gorgeous treasures:


Well that's all for me today lovely readers, I have bags to pack, flights to catch and loved ones to hug and kiss and never let go :)

A very very happy Wednesday to you all!  

4 comments:

Aimee and Harriett said...

Ohhh Miss Katie, thank you for being so sweet about us! Love these beautiful photos xxx

Katie said...

Bright Young Twins - it's completely my pleasure, I love reading your blog! xx

PuppyLovePrincess said...

those pictures really are wonderful! they look like pretty vintage postcards.

Katie said...

PuppyLovePrincess - thank you, I must admit I really like them too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...