Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #25

Greetings from Austria! I'm sitting on a mountain in traditional dress much like this lovely lady below...

Source

I wish! heehee :) Life isn't quite as picturesque as that for me right now but I am enjoying myself. So let me add some enjoyment into your midweek! I'm really thrilled that I have good internet access in my hotel so I can read all your gorgeous posts, they make me very happy! Here are my personal picks from this week:


That's it from this Wednesday's Wonderfuls, I hope you've enjoyed them and you're having a great week so far. I'll be back soon with further Austrian adventures and some embroidery updates :)

3 comments:

Casey said...

Lovely links as usual! Hope you have a fantastic rest-of-your-trip! :)

Miss Marie said...

Oooh, love Bright Young Twins - thanks for the tip!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Hi Katie, hope we do see you on the Sunday tour! They will go for around half an hour - long enough to get some history in but we don't want to take people away from the festival for too long :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...