Wednesday 20 July 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #27

Happiness is a simple sundae :)

I will be flying home a week today, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very excited! I have loved being in Linz and doing the show, I very close to my cast mates and we've been very lucky with the weather and everything, but I'm very much a home-is-where-the-heart-is kind of gal :) 

I have found the last few days away a little bit difficult, my lovely parents have flown back home which is sad, and I feel that I've been away from my Sweetheart for much too long, so I decided a little pick me up was in order. And I rediscovered the classic hot caramel sundae from McDonalds! Do you remember those?? These are the treats of my childhood, long before the invention of the McFlurry, and I would always get the hot fudge version when I was younger, but now it's the caramel that really floats my boat :) It was very comforting tucking into a sweet snack that reminded me so much of home, sometimes it's the small things that really help you feel happy. Anyways, allow me to bring you as much midweek joy as that little sundae (for the fine price of only 1 euro!) brought me, here are some gorgeous links for your gorgeous selves! Enjoy :)


Now wasn't that wonderful? :) Have a fabulous rest of the week my lovely readers, join me again for more posts soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...