Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
Firstly I want to thank you all so much for your wonder comments on my first "I'd just like to say post". This is something I've been thinking about adding to the blog for a long time but I wasn't sure how it would be taken by all of you, my fabulous readers, but you have been so supportive I couldn't have hoped for anything more! This is definitely a feature I will be continuing with great gusto so here's to the next one, hopefully it will spark up as much discussion as the first one!
Secondly I have now moved venue, the show is now gracing the Alhambra stage in Bradford, which is a big relief to me after all the nasty things that happened in Sunderland (please don't hate me if Sunderland is your hometown and you love it, I just had some very stressful and bad experiences there!). I am also staying just outside of Bradford in some beautiful cottages with other members of the cast which is so picturesque and peaceful that I couldn't be happier, hopefully I'll get lots of time for crafting and blogging :)
Anyway, enough about me, let's get on with the task at home, the Wednesday Wonderfuls!
- This beaded scallop collar tutorial that I found over at Depict this is just stunning, everyone should have one for the festive season!
- Talking about collars, the Evil Dressmaker has created a vast selection of detachable collars for you to try out, I would like one of each please!
- The lovely Jane Brocket has written an equally lovely review about one of my favourite cupcake stores, The Hummingbird Bakery, if you haven't payed then a visit you really should! I miss London and all it's bakery goodness...
- For a fantastic selection of non mainstream Christmas presents check out the Very Merry Indie Christmas over at Scathingly Brilliant, I dare you not to want all of these goodies!
- One of the reasons I started my "Make-Not-Buy Challenge" was my fear of how my consuming was affecting the environment, and "So Zo..." wrote about this subject this week in her amazing article. She puts her points forward so well, you really should check out her blog!
- These shoe clips would make gorgeous Christmas presents for all your girlie chums, plus you could make a selection for yourself too :)
- Do you want to get in a festive mood? Try looking through this gorgeous post filled with Christmas decor inspiration, let's all fill our homes with Christmas cheer!
Bye for now!