Hello Blogosphere, Happy Wednesday!
This week has been really quite lovely with some serious adventures going on in my part of the world, more an that very soon! I've also been surrounded with some beautiful food as you can see from some of my pictures below, a couple of Instagram shots from this week.
And now here are my picks from the blogosphere this week...
- Boo Boo Kitty Couture has a lot to answer for this week for introducing me to the shoe brand Swedish Hasbeens. I now want to spend all the money I have on these shoes, view them at your peril!
- I'm very excited about this exhibition that is coming to the V & A, thanks to Natasha Bailie for sharing!
- A gorgeous example of something stunning created through recycling old clothes from Marmalade Kiss.
- I cannot tell you how much I am in love with Gertie's wiggle dress. I can't wait for her book to come out!!
- This plush doll twin from A Beautiful Mess is just too cute.
- A great simple pom pom tutorial from Elisa McLaughlin, I really want to try this!
Well that's it from me for another week of Wonderfuls, but never fear, next week there will be more!