Friday 24 February 2012

Last Call for the UFO/Stash Busting Monthly Round Up!


Hello lovely readers, I hope you are all enjoying your Fridays :)

This is just a quick note to say that today is the last day that I'm accepting project submissions for this month's Round Up for the UFO/Stash Busting Project. You have until the end of today to send me a link to your gorgeous projects otherwise you're just going to have to wait until next month! :)

Thank you to everyone who has gotten involved so far, it's been so lovely to get in touch with you all and your projects are beautiful. I can't wait to piece the post together properly, it's going to be a good one!

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Gina G said...

Hey Katie, I want to do this, but I haven't gotten your button on my blog yet. I don't have something for this month yet but, next. Great idea, thanks for hosting.

Lynne Williams said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone's projects:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...