Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #55

Hello Blogosphere, Happy Wednesday!

This week has been really quite lovely with some serious adventures going on in my part of the world, more an that very soon! I've also been surrounded with some beautiful food as you can see from some of my pictures below, a couple of Instagram shots from this week.


And now here are my picks from the blogosphere this week...
Well that's it from me for another week of Wonderfuls, but never fear, next week there will be more!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

BooBoo Kitty said...

haha! amazing arent they.... i cant decided which ones to get first.... thats if i can ever justify £180 on a pair of shoes!!

svzeti said...

Lovley links! And I really like the sparkly cardigan ;)
 ... and now I want a milkshake!
:)

svzeti said...

 Lovley links! And I really like the sparkly cardigan ;)
 ... and now I want a milkshake!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...