Tuesday 31 January 2012

January - The Best Bits

Sources, Clockwise from Top Left
1. Instagram Calendar Tutorial from A Beautiful Mess, 2. 1880s Bustle Dress from Wearing History,
3. Chocolate and Beetroot Cake from Joy the Baker, 4. Pirate Dress from Cassie Stephens

This has been a great month in the world of The Little Red Squirrel, I feel like I've started 2012 with a bang!

*The blog got a make over*

And now for an update on the progress of my two big projects:


24 Things Before 25 - Update

I started the great purge of 2012 and visited the Pottery Painting cafe in Brighton (more on these very soon!)
I started an amazing e-course at A Beautiful Mess, seriously, it's incredible!


UFO/Stash Busting Project - Update

I completed my 1950s knitted shrug, both a UFO and a Stash Buster (thank you for all your lovely comments by the way! I'm so thrilled you like it!)
I have started work again on one of my oldest UFOs, let's just say it may have thought that it defeated me, but I'm back with a sewing vengeance!

I hope that your Januarys were filled with adventures, I can't wait to see what February has in store!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

What a great idea for a post! Looks like a productive January.

mala_14 said...

What a great January you've had! I managed to finish a project from last year and make a new one with fabric from the stash (1910s corset and petticoat), so I'm still on track for the Stash Busting Project. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...