Wednesday 15 February 2012

My Valentine's Day

In pictures! With the help of my trusty instagram app :)


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, filled with lovely love and yummy treats (the treats are always an integral part of any holiday for me!). I had a gorgeous time with my Sweetheart, we spent some proper quality time together munching sweets and sharing presents (he bought me the most beautiful wicker and bakelite bag, swoon!) and we treated ourselves to the Marks and Spencers dine in for two deal so we didn't have to worry too much about cooking. And it was worth it, the food was divine! We also watched Midnight in Paris and it blew both of us away, seriously, if you haven't already, watch it now! It was a very special day spent with my very special someone :)

Katie xxx

7 comments:

Elise said...

Ooh sweets!  I just watched Midnight in Paris too, quite enjoyed it considering my avoidance to Woody Allen movies! :)

ladybugcupcakes said...

Glad you had a lovely time !

Debi said...

LOVELY photos! Looks like a splendid time!  I've heard that movie is good!

Amanda Adams said...

Looks to have been a wonderful day!

Sunjo said...

Looks like you had a lovely day! Your new purse is gorgeous!

ilovefilm85 said...

Looks like you had a lovely time, Midnight in Paris is just dreamy, I want that to really happen to hop from one time to another! xx

Lesley Lewis said...

I love Midnight in Paris!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...