Hello there and welcome to this week's Wednesday Wonderfuls!
I've had a lovely week, what with Valentine's Day preparations and the actual day, plus I went out to Bill's in Covent Garden with my lovely mum (now my favourite cafe!), and I got the chance to hang out with some gorgeous puppies, so life has been good!
I hope you've all had great weeks too, but allow me to add some more joy to your lives with this week's Wednesday Wonderfuls!
- A few thoughts on thrifting from the lovely Casey of Elegant Musings.
- Fancy trying your hand at some painting? Well you cannot fail to be inspired by this gorgeous piece by Cassie Stephens over at her blog. Seriously, this is one if the cutest paintings I have ever seen, I want one!
- I am a huge fan of Joan from Mad Men, so you can imagine how excited I was to see Gertie's version of Joan's rose appliqué dress. This is another technique I am itching to try!
- Another great tutorial from A Beautiful Mess, this time for a scout inspired bow tie. Don't you think this looks just like something Florence Welch would wear? :)
- I loved this piece about wearing what you love over at Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage, I agree wholeheartedly with every word.
- Finally, you really should check out this interview by Kat of Rock and Roll Bride with Megan of Princess Lasertron. Both of these ladies are gorgeous, stylish, savvy business women with many gems of advice to share, both of their blogs are a joy to read :)
Yet again another fab selection of Wonderfuls this week, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!