Wednesday 29 February 2012

February - The Best Bits

Sources, Clockwise from Top Left
1. Scout Bow Tie from A Beautiful Mess, 2. Cupid's Arrow Sweater from Elegant Musings,
3. DIY Shoes from Cassie Stephens, 4. Sunday Pictorial Beret from By Gum, By Golly,
5. Wiggle Dress from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing

Once again it's been a great month at The Little Red Squirrel, I've had more page views than ever before and have some lovely new readers too, so welcome! I hope you are enjoying what you see here as much as I enjoy putting it all together :)

Highlights of this blogging month for me are:

*My first ever tutorial: A Perfectly Personal Valentine*

And now an update on my two current projects:

24 Things Before 25 - Update

I created and post my very own tutorial, and I can't wait to do some more :)

UFO/Stash Busting Project - Update


Thank you so much for reading my blog this month, it's been a good one, and hopefully March will be even better :) Onwards and upwards!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...