Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #56

Hello and welcome to a special Valentine's Day addition of the Wednesday Wonderfuls!

First up, thank you so much for all your comments on my Perfectly Personal Valentine DIY Tutorial, I hope that many of you can use it! And as it was my first ever tutorial I'm extra happy that it went down so well :)

Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Egg in a basket from Petite Kitchenesse, 2. Sandwiches from Rattlebridge Farm,
3. Scrabble Valentine from 320 Sycamore, 4. Heart Pies from Martha Stewart,
5. Cupcake from Creature Comforts, 6. Heart Wreath from Cassie Stephens.

Can you tell from my pictures that the way to my heart is through my stomach?! Take note my Sweetheart! :)

There have been tons of great Valentine's Day inspired posts recently, here are my picks of the bunch:


I hope those Wonderfuls have left you feeling inspired for Valentine's Day, I can't wait to spend a lovely day with my Sweetheart :) Have some fun showing that special someone that you care, even if it is all a bit lovey dovey and silly!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Angeliek said...

Hi and Yummy, I 'd have those sandwiches and egg sarnies any day! Love tehm.  I bet you'd like this one Too: http://faithhopeandcharityshopping.blogspot.com/2012/01/minute-make-valentine-lego-necklace.html, I thought that wss brilliant when I found it,

love,
Angeliek From the Netherlands

Cassie Stephens said...

I love your Wednesday Wonderfuls...especially since my Wednesday was less than wonderful. Thank you for sharing these (and my heart ;)
 

Casey said...

Thanks so much for including my sweater embellishment, dear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...