Hello and welcome to a special Valentine's Day addition of the Wednesday Wonderfuls!
First up, thank you so much for all your comments on my Perfectly Personal Valentine DIY Tutorial, I hope that many of you can use it! And as it was my first ever tutorial I'm extra happy that it went down so well :)
|Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Egg in a basket from Petite Kitchenesse, 2. Sandwiches from Rattlebridge Farm,
3. Scrabble Valentine from 320 Sycamore, 4. Heart Pies from Martha Stewart,
5. Cupcake from Creature Comforts, 6. Heart Wreath from Cassie Stephens.
Can you tell from my pictures that the way to my heart is through my stomach?! Take note my Sweetheart! :)
There have been tons of great Valentine's Day inspired posts recently, here are my picks of the bunch:
- The lovely Maxine of Little Miss Delicious has released a gorgeous collection of Valentine's jewellery, subtle enough with it's theme to be able to be worn all year round. What lovely gifts they would make!
- These business card sized Valentines from Scathingly Brilliant are adorable! Download them for yourself and maybe send them to all your gal pals :)
- Cassie shows us how to make Valentine's Day decorations, I included her gorgeous heart wreath in the pictures above.
- If you're looking for something sweet to wear on Valentine's Day then look no further than this embellished sweater DIY from Casey, it's so pretty and looks quite simple to do too!
- I love these sparkling heart pins over at Pretty Little Things. Make your own, I'd wear one everyday :)
I hope those Wonderfuls have left you feeling inspired for Valentine's Day, I can't wait to spend a lovely day with my Sweetheart :) Have some fun showing that special someone that you care, even if it is all a bit lovey dovey and silly!