Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls - Wonderful People!

Now I'm not writing a proper Wednesday Wonderfuls post this week because of my blogging break, which means I'll do a bumper addition next week, two whole week sof Wonderfuls how exciting! But for this week I thought I'd focus on some Wonderful People instead, namely the Wonderful People who are guest bloggers for me this week!

I find everyone of these lovely ladies very inspirational, so I felt I just had to introduce them all to you properly (if, of course, you haven't already come across their blogs and love them as much as I do!). So here they are, my Wonderful Guest bloggers:

Tuesday: Cassie!

Image source

Yesterday's guest blogger was the lovely Cassie with her beautiful embroidery how-to, didn't you just love it?! 

I first discovered Cassie's blog through her beautiful belts which you can purchase on etsy. My Sweetheart gave me one of her bunny belts as a Birthday present and I've been hooked on them ever since! So of course when I found out that Cassie had a blog I knew that I had to give it a read, and I've been an avid admirer ever since :)

My favourite part of Cassie's blog would definitely be her outfit posts, seeing what she wears to work each day really brings a breath of fresh air and beams of sunshine into my life! She has recently started matching her outfits to works of art, how fun is that?

My personal pick of Cassie's blog is her DIY shoes post, I would like one of every single pair!


Thursday: Sarah!

Image source

Tomorrow we have a beautiful Parisian themed post by the lovely Sarah of Rhinestones and Telephones, I love it and can't wait for you to see it :)

I first discovered Sarah's blog quite recently through the Sew Colette Challenge that she has been hosting, which is great by the way. Since then I have loved reading her posts and I particularly appreciate her love of Downton Abbey - a kindred spirit!

My favourite part of Sarah's blog is probably her finished projects, I have serious envy of her sewing skills! Every item of clothing that she makes is beautiful and suits her personal style perfectly.

My personal pick of Sarah's blog is this blouse inspired by Lady Edith of Downton Abbey. I love the floral fabric and it looks so good on her!


Friday: Wendy!

Image source

My final guest blogger is the lovely Wendy, who is sharing a hat DIY that I'm a little bit obsessed with, seriously, it's awesome!

I first discovered Wendy's blog... I'm not going to lie, I've been reading her blog for such a long time that I've forgotten how it all started! But basically, Wendy's blog has been a firm favourite of mind ever since I started readin blogs and even more so when I started writing one myself. Her blog is always beautiful and I guarantee it will brighten up your day.

My favourite part of Wendy's blog is when she collects screen captions from beautiful films and creates equally beautiful collages of them. I don't know how she has the patience, they are ridiculously good!

My personal pick of Wendy's blog is this post, BBC South Riding - A 1930s Fashion Fest, talk about eye candy :) I love this adaptation almost as much as I love Wendy's blog!


Now, I don't know about you, but I think that they're all pretty Wonderful :)

I know I've left you all in good hands while I'm away!

Bye for now!

Katie x

2 comments:

cassie stephens said...

Wow, I'm so excited to read what these other ladies have to share, they sound fascinating! Thanks, Katie...and I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Sarah Gilbert said...

I am so happy to have been asked to guest post and to share it with such great company is terrific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...