Hello my lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my cardigan post this week, I'm really thrilled that so many of you like it, because I love it so much! Like I said before, the book that the pattern comes from, "A Stitch in Time, Volume 2" really is a must have for all you vintage loving knitters out there, it's a ridiculously beautiful book filled with ridiculously beautiful projects. Now that I have finished my cardigan I must admit that I'm dreaming of my next project. Here are a few of my favourites, which one do you like best?
|All images taken from Ravelry|
Aren't they all just beautiful? At the moment I'm leaning towards the fair isle twinset, after all the lacy knitting I did for my cardigan I think I'd enjoy a bit of colour work :)
Anyways, enough daydreaming about knitting, let's have a look at some wonderfuls from this week, and yes there is some knitting involved!
- Let's start with something sweet, shall we? I need Katie Cakes' nutella and raspberry fondants in my life. Fact.
- Many of you will know already of my love of vintage lingerie, well feast you eyes on all these beauties. Talk about inspiration! Thank you to Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage for sharing these!
- This article from Rock n Roll Bride really touched me this week, so I thought you all might like to read it too. Enjoy!
- And so onto the knitting! I had to share this gorgeous completed sweater by the uber talented knitter Tasha from By Gum, By Golly! because it's from the same set of pattens that my cardigan is from! The Stitch in Time series is clearly getting a lot of use this week :) And as if that weren't cool enough, Tasha has also shared a beautiful vintage shrug pattern this month, which would look gorgeous in anyone's summer wardrobe.
- And let's finish with something sweet too! These raspberry scones should do the trick :) Yummy...
And that's it for another week of Wonderfuls!
Happy knitting, happy sewing and a very happy rest of the week to you all!