Thursday 24 May 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #71

Hello my lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my cardigan post this week, I'm really thrilled that so many of you like it, because I love it so much! Like I said before, the book that the pattern comes from, "A Stitch in Time, Volume 2" really is a must have for all you vintage loving knitters out there, it's a ridiculously beautiful book filled with ridiculously beautiful projects. Now that I have finished my cardigan I must admit that I'm dreaming of my next project. Here are a few of my favourites, which one do you like best?

All images taken from Ravelry

Aren't they all just beautiful? At the moment I'm leaning towards the fair isle twinset, after all the lacy knitting I did for my cardigan I think I'd enjoy a bit of colour work :)

Anyways, enough daydreaming about knitting, let's have a look at some wonderfuls from this week, and yes there is some knitting involved!

And that's it for another week of Wonderfuls!

Happy knitting, happy sewing and a very happy rest of the week to you all!

Katie xxx

1 comment:

Tasha @ By gum, by golly! said...

Aww thanks for including me! ♥

For myself, I'm really tempted by the cabled cardigan in the top middle, that's high on my list to make. Also the fair isle one, though I doubt I'd ever make it as a twinset because I figure I'd peter out halfway through the second project. lol There are just so many to chose from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...