Tuesday 29 May 2012

Me Made May - Week 4


So, I've nearly come to the end of my first ever Me Made May, I can't believe it, it's gone really fast! I've learnt so much about my wardrobe and how I dress it's pretty crazy, but I've loved the experience, it's been great to wear so many Me-Made items :) But enough of that for now, here's what I've been wearing this week:

Day Twenty Two
Shrug: Made By Me, Blouse: Vintage Revamped by Me, Skirt: Vintage Revamped by Me

This outfit is definitely an oldie but a goodie! This top and skirt were some of the first projects that I ever shared on this blog, and I still wear them a lot! Both of these items originally costed me only a few pounds and were pretty hideous, but it just goes to show how far a little tarting up can go!

Day Twenty Three
Dress: Made By Me

Yes, it's this dress again I'm afraid, sorry to be boring! I just love how easy this dress is to wear, it's a simple throw-on-but-still-look-pretty kind of dress. Plus the fabric is vintage and so soft and dreamy that I just can't stop myself wearing it!


Day Twenty Four
Top: Made By Me, Skirt: Made By Me

Look, something new! It's finally hot enough for me to wear this top and I'm thrilled! I love this whole outfit, and it was only the need to wear more Me-Made items together than made me pair this top and skirt together, but I think it works don't you? Another success thanks to Me Made May!

Day Twenty Five
Sweater: Made By Me, Skirt: Vintage Revamped By Me

Another of my many Me Made knits. This one was made a s a part of Tasha's Briar Rose knit-along, an experience that I adored. This is the first sweater that I have ever knitted specifically to fot me exactly, so thanks Tasha for all your amazing advice :)


Day Twenty Six
Dress: Made By Me

Yes, it's the New Girl dress again, but it was so sunny I just couldn't help myself! This dress is just perfect for the summer :)

Day Twenty Seven
Dress: Vintage Revamped By Me

My pretty new Vintage Revamped dress, I'm totally in love with it! It was perfect to wear on my day off whilst sipping Pimms as the sun started to set. Absolute heaven! Thank you so much to the people who have commented on this dress already, I'm so glad you like it as much as I do :)

Day Twenty Eight
Skirt: Made and Embroidered By Me

I think you can tell by this picture that I have just driven three and a half hours back to Liverpool for work, definitely around my crazy hair... But this was a great travel outfit, very comfy but still cute and I think I still look presentable even after my long journey!

Well there's only three days left on the challenge, so I'll be sharing those outfits with you very soon. For all of those of you who are also taking part in Me Made May, best of luck for the last few days! Enjoy!

Katie xxx

5 comments:

Janey Ellis said...

You are so incredibly talented! And I just LOVE  the pin-up skirt more than words can describe.  Along with many more of your creations.

Kat said...

Fabulous outfits!  I especially love that red polka-dot blouse, and the pin-up pink skirt.  So adorable!

Marie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! And thank you for alerting me to the Briar Rose knitalong...I know it's over, but I'd love to try it out still!

Tasha @ By gum, by golly! said...

Aw, I love seeing your Briar Rose! ♥

Love your striped summery top, it's fab how you paired it with a floral skirt! It's been really fun watching all of your creative outfits all month. :)

p.s. what are your peep toe clogs??

Maid Service Eau Claire said...

This is a great post, thanks for sharing it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...