Hello there lovely readers, a very happy Wednesday to you all!
First up I want to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments I've been receiving on my Me Made May challenge so far, your words have made the whole process so much easier and more enjoyable! I've learnt so much about my wardrobe so far, I can't wait to see where this challenge leads me, so thank you for your support :)
This week I have been dreaming about plans for the future (as I'm now over half way through my tour! Eek!) and one of the things that has really been catching my attention is the upcoming Diamond Jubilee. Now, regardless of your views on the monarchy I'm sure that you would appreciate a good old fashioned English tea party in honour of this special day, I can't wait to get home and get baking for it! I think that all of the items below would definitely be welcomed at my house :)
|Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Cath Kidston Tea Towel, 2. Union Jack Cake, 3. Emma Bridgewater Tea Pot,
4. Tea with the Queen Tea Towel, 5. Long May She Reign Tea Pot, 6. M&S Jubliee biscuit tin
Are you excited about the jubilee too? Planning a party maybe? I do hope so, and I hope you have lots of cakey-treats in mind! But enough of that for now, because now it's time for the Wonderfuls of this week:
- Post-show hair is a real problem for me, so I'm thinking I should make one of these 1940s headscarves to control my unruly mane. Thanks to Va-Voom Vintage for sharing!
- I love recycling out clothes and fabrics into something new and beautiful so this article about the life of curtain in a upcycling charity by So Zo... was fascinating to me. Well worth a read.
- I have serious crochet envy because of this blanket over at Coco Rose diaries. Seriously, how beautiful??!!
- And finally of course I had to give you some yummies to enjoy! Personal favourites from this week are Katie Cakes' Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Technicolor Kitchen's Banana Blondies and Joy the Baker's French Onion Soup Sandwiches. Swoon!
That's it from me for another week, but don't worry I'll be back here with more collections of Wonderfuls same time next week!
Bye for now