Hello my lovely readers! How goes it with you? I've had such a wonderful week, I hope that you have too!
Doesn't having a bit of sunshine make such a huge difference? Over the last week I have spent my days sunning myself, sipping Pimms, having brunch, discovering beautiful Liverpudlian bake houses, sewing and knitting outside (yes, I'm one of those people!) and generally feeling that life is a gorgeous thing. I really hope that you've had wonderful weeks too, have you been up to anything fun?
I've also been working away at the bumper April/May UFO/Stash Busting Round Up, and it's a good one! Thank you so much to everyone who has submitted their projects, your work as always is stunning, and welcome also to some of the new additions to the project, I hope you're enjoying it!
Anyways I think it's about time for some Wonderfuls, it is Wednesday after all!
- I need to take some of the advice of this time management article from A Beautiful Mess. As always the girls have some great tips, it's well worth a read!
- I'm going to be back in London for a few weeks soon and I have already booked an appointment at the new Rockalily Cuts Salon! I can't wait, and don't worry, I'll tell you all about it :)
- Is anyone else ridiculously excited about this new knitting mag, Pom Pom? I have already ordered a copy!
- I just had to share this link to Casey's summer sewing schedule, she has such beautiful taste and ideas, I'd gladly have one of everything she's planning to make. I can't wait to see how they all turn out :)
- Sick of having bad hair days in the heat? Here's the perfect solution, and it looks so chic too!
- And finally here's some stunning summer sewing inspiration for you, I'm itching to get back to my machine!
Well lovely readers, I'm off to enjoy the sun while it's still here, so for now I'll say goodbye, but I'll be back very soon.