Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #68 + #69

Hi there my lovely readers, happy Wednesday to you all!

First up I want to say a huge thank you to all your lovely comments on my Me-Made-May challenge so far, you guys are all so sweet! I'm really enjoying the whole thing, it's really given some of my older outfits a new lease of life :) A lot of you asked about my new cardigan made from "A Stitch in Time Volume 2", and never fear, this cardigan will have post all it's own some time soon.

But for now, it's bumper Wednesday Wonderfuls time! Coming up are the best bits of the blogosphere from both this week and the week before (when I was off enjoying Paree *le sigh*). But just before I share those pieces of joy with you, I just want to give you a sneak preview of my newest project. Remember when I learnt to crochet? Well, since then this has happened...


I am making my very first crochet blanket! I am absolutely addicted to it and it's coming along very nicely (this is my inspiration). There are sure to be many updates on this beauty in the weeks to come :)

But now it's Wednesday Wonderfuls time! Enjoy these yummies :)



That's it from me for today, have a wonderful rest of your week readers!

Katie x

2 comments:

cassie stephens said...

I am SO BEHIND on my The Little Red Squirrel reads! Which is good because it gives me a whole lotta great reading to do. Your crochet looks awesome...I especially love the red and turquoise one...it is so Katie's Colors! Okay, now I MUST go catch up on your trip to Paris...sadly, it looks like I won't manage to get there on my Euro trip this summer...so I'll have to do my livin' through you ;) ...cassie

Sarah Gilbert said...

There's something so cozy and comforting about crochet blankets.  Yours is looking great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...