Hi there my lovely readers, happy Wednesday to you all!
First up I want to say a huge thank you to all your lovely comments on my Me-Made-May challenge so far, you guys are all so sweet! I'm really enjoying the whole thing, it's really given some of my older outfits a new lease of life :) A lot of you asked about my new cardigan made from "A Stitch in Time Volume 2", and never fear, this cardigan will have post all it's own some time soon.
But for now, it's bumper Wednesday Wonderfuls time! Coming up are the best bits of the blogosphere from both this week and the week before (when I was off enjoying Paree *le sigh*). But just before I share those pieces of joy with you, I just want to give you a sneak preview of my newest project. Remember when I learnt to crochet? Well, since then this has happened...
I am making my very first crochet blanket! I am absolutely addicted to it and it's coming along very nicely (this is my inspiration). There are sure to be many updates on this beauty in the weeks to come :)
But now it's Wednesday Wonderfuls time! Enjoy these yummies :)
- Let's start with something sweet shall we? I need some of these rocky road brownies in my life!
- Gertie has finally revealed the cover of her book! I cannot wait to get my paws on it!
- Her library Adventures had a brilliant round up of DIY collars that I just had to share with you all.
- Ever fancied creating your own cinemagraph? Well now you can thanks to this tutorial over at Rock and Roll Bride, brilliant stuff!
- Once again Shutterbean is tempting me to be naughty with food, I want caramel brioche croutons and I want them NOW.
- Thank you to Voluptuous Vixen for sharing this video of Dita and her shoes. Giant swoon!
- And finally I loved this post from A Beautiful Mess showing 5 ways to add green to your home, always a good thing in my book!
That's it from me for today, have a wonderful rest of your week readers!