Thursday 24 May 2012

Show me your Stash Busting from April AND May!

Well readers, it's time that time again, it's the call for the UFO/Stash Busting Monthly Round Up!

Remember that this month's Round Up is for both April and May, so feel free to send me pictures of anything you have Stash Busted from both of these months. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!


Remember as always this is a open call for submissions, so even if you have never submitted anything before feel free to get involved! If you want to know more details about the UFO/Stash Busting Project then check out this post, it's never too late to join in!

So without further ado, here's what you have to do to submit any UFO/Stash Busting projects for The April/May Round Up:

**If you have a blog send me a link to a post (or posts!) about any UFOs or Stash Busting Projects you have completed this month/s. Pictures are a must, we all want to see the lovelies you have created!**

**If you don't have a blog, never fear, you can still be included too! Drop me an e-mail we'll find a way to get some pictures of your creations up on the blog if you want to share them :)**

**Obviously completed projects are preferred but if you've got a fascinating work in progress to share then that's great too. Also if you've created any tutorials to use up your stash then I would love to include those too!**

**The closing date for all submissions is May 30th**

So, if you feel like being included then please do drop me a line! Either leave me a comment on this post or email me at 

misskatie.littleredsquirrel@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing all your projects!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Nicole Melotte said...

Hey Katie! I've been productive, but very little stash busting this month. All I have is a UFO that was finally sewn up - it was originally knitted a couple of years ago, but I never got round to sewing it up, and the baby it was for just kept growing! So I finally sewed it up recently, and luckily there was another baby to give it to:

http://nicoleneedles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/its-not-always-me-me-me.html

cassie stephens said...

Hi Katie! I emailed you via my work account...and I know that sometimes that doesn't "work" for us (weak joke, sorry). So I'm messaging you here, sorry if it's a repeat. I'd love to submit my ceramic doll dresses...if they apply. There were in my stash of crafting forever before I figured out just what to do with them. Here's the link if you think it'll work: http://cassiestephens.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-shadow-box-memories.html

Thanks, Katie!

...Cassie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...