Friday 23 March 2012

What's In My Bag?

One of the negative points of touring is how restricted I can be in terms of what clothes and accessories I can take around the country with me. Constantly travelling is hard enough without adding an extra heavy couple of suitcases into the mix!

Because of this I have recently been carrying this cute little linen tote (which I got free when I purchased this dreamy knitting book) around with me, as it's so travel friendly and folds up so small :) 


It's amazing the amount of bits and pieces you can fit into one of these bags, so I thought I'd share with you what I've been carrying around in mine recently...


1. My blog planning calendar 
- to keep myself organised and manage my time I plan the majority of my posts at least a couple of weeks in advance.

2. Moleskin notebook 
- for planning projects, blog posts, tutorials and general list making, something I can't get enough of!

3. Photocopied knitting patterns 
- not as heavy as carrying the actual books around :)

4. Knitting projects 
- yes, I've been carrying around two...

5. Pens, Highlighters and Measuring tape 
- because you never know when you might need one!

6. She & Him, Volume One 
- my new love

7. My essentials 
- I never leave home without my phone, glasses and wallet



What type of things do you carry around from day to day?

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Jenny Obsessive said...

I can't leave the house without a change purse and a tape measure, anything else is a bonus! I only found out about She & Him two weeks ago, how did we live without them? xx

Snippa said...

My handbag is the office joke - there's always so much rubbish in there.  But who do they ask for a safety pin, paracetamol, tissue etc etc?  I have my uses even if I can never find my phone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...