Hello there and a very happy Wednesday to you all!
Thank you all for your lovely comments on my blue dress a la Zooey Deschanel in New Girl, I'm so glad you all like it! I can't wait to finish it, it's going to be so cute :) In honour of said dress I decided to make a collage of some of my favourite Jess outfits from New Girl, is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am?!
|All images found here|
She's just great, isn't she? I want one of every outfit, especially the jam-boree t-shirt!
And as if this Wednesday couldn't get any better, here come this week's Wonderfuls, all selected personally by me for your viewing pleasure. Feast your eyes on these...
- I have been craving sweet treats this week (I'll be honest, I'm usually craving sweet treats EVERY week!) and the blogosphere has helped by providing some yummy recipes. This perfect apple pie recipe from Scathingly Brilliant looks delicious, Joy has done it again this time with a chocolate orange cream cheese pound cake, and if you;re after something sweet and simple try these easy ice cream lemon and vanilla cupcakes over at Florence and Rose.
- A very useful post from Va Voom Vintage about how to identify bakelite, good to know!
- I was blown away this week by this crocheted blanket over at Coco Rose, isn't it just to die for?!
- In the mood for a cute crochet project? Well they don't get much cuter than this sampler by Posie Gets Cozy. I can't describe how much I want to make this!
- And finally I got serious dressing room envy this week after reading this post by Boo Boo Kitty Couture, she's one lucky kitty!
I hope the rest of your weeks are filled with wonderful things, I'll be back soon with project updates and news about the UFO/Stash Busting Project.
Bye for now!