Happy Wednesday my lovely readers, and an extra hello to all my new readers, lovely to have you here :)
You may have noticed that this blog has been very knitting/crochet heavy recently and that I've been posting less sewing projects. I tend to go through fazes with my crafty things, and at the moment I am loving all my wooly projects, I've nearly completed all my knitting UFOs! But never fear, I will be sharing some sewing projects soon, just bear with me whilst I'm in this yarn filled period :)
Meanwhile, why not join me in the land of yarn? Here are some of my favourite wooly images to get your creative juices flowing!
|Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Crocheted Apples, 2. Crocheted Blanket, 3. Stripey Bolero, 4. Crocheted Hangers,
5. Ripple Blanket, 6. Granny Squares, 7. Scarf, 8. Circle Blanket
I cannot tell you how much all these pictures make me itch for my knitting needles!
And now for some more lovely things, my personal picks from the blogosphere this week:
- My mouth watered when I saw these Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls over at Joy the Baker. Her book is already out in the US but doesn't come out in the UK until the end of this month, I can't wait!
- I'm really quite gutted that I missed the WOW festival this week, but Ree Ree Rockette gave so many updates of the goings on there via twitter that I felt like I was almost there myself! After her experience there and all the heated feminist debating, she decided to give up high heels, and I think that what she has to say is well worth listening to.
- Cassie Stephens shared another stunner of an outfit this week, an Alice in Wonderland themed dress complete with a handprinted pocket watch border. Swoon!
- I really want a mini banana split, anyone want to make one (or a few!) for me? :)
- Karen really puts me to shame this week with this post all about cleaning your sewing machine, something I haven't done in a while! It's well worth reading as the whole process is much more simple than you'd think, plus if you have a pretty, kitsch duster it makes the whole job that much more fun!
- I cannot wait for Spring and Summer and drinking cold drinks in the sun, so these lemonades over at A Beautiful Mess made me very happy indeed. Yes please to Cucumber Mint Limeade!
And that's it for another week of wonderfuls!
I hope you have great rest of the week filled with wooly projects and wonderful things of your own :)