Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #61

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers, and an extra hello to all my new readers, lovely to have you here :)

You may have noticed that this blog has been very knitting/crochet heavy recently and that I've been posting less sewing projects. I tend to go through fazes with my crafty things, and at the moment I am loving all my wooly projects, I've nearly completed all my knitting UFOs! But never fear, I will be sharing some sewing projects soon, just bear with me whilst I'm in this yarn filled period :)

Meanwhile, why not join me in the land of yarn? Here are some of my favourite wooly images to get your creative juices flowing!

Image Sources, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Crocheted Apples, 2. Crocheted Blanket, 3. Stripey Bolero, 4. Crocheted Hangers,
5. Ripple Blanket, 6. Granny Squares, 7. Scarf, 8. Circle Blanket

I cannot tell you how much all these pictures make me itch for my knitting needles!

And now for some more lovely things, my personal picks from the blogosphere this week:


And that's it for another week of wonderfuls!

I hope you have great rest of the week filled with wooly projects and wonderful things of your own :)

Katie xxx

1 comment:

Sarah Rooftops said...

I'm the same - I mean, I don't go through knitting phases, but I do flit between sewing, reading, writing and photography phases and assume that the people reading my blog will just follow merrily along. So far, it's working...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...