Hello there lovely readers, happy Wednesday!
You may have noticed that I've been a little AWOL recently on the old blogosphere, this is for a number of reasons. Firstly, the sun has finally come out so I've been out and about enjoying it :) It's so nice to finally get some summer flocks out of the wardrobe! Secondly I have been extra busy finishing up several sewing projects that I want to get completed asap, mostly because I want to wear them now the weather is warm, but also because I'm now planning outfits for a special trip...
Because my Sweetheart and I are going to Paris! We've been wanting to take a holiday for a while and after recently watching Midnight in Paris we couldn't resist planning a few days away (even though we've already been there together twice before!). So I've been busy sorting all that out, but it's all booked now and we will be jetting off 5 weeks! I can't wait to show you some of the new outfits I have creating for my holiday, but for now here are some Paris themed pictures to whet your appetites...
|Image Sources from Top Left:|
1. Macaroon Tower, 2. Eiffel Tower Cookies, 3. Marie Antoinette,
4. French Poodle, 5. Two girls in Paris, 6. Lady at the Louvre
I can't wait to wander the streets of Paris again, it's so exciting! I fully intend to prance around in full skirts and petticoats the whole time, regardless of the weather. I just hope the sunshine sticks around...
Anyways, enough about Paris, for what is a Wednesday without Wonderfuls? So without further ado let me present my picks of the blogosphere this week:
- Gertie posted a lovely felt rose tutorial this week which although quite easy is very effective. I can't wait to try it out myself!
- A very thoughtful piece of writing from Here's Looking at Me Kid, reminding us that even the happiest of people can sometimes have a crisis of self.
- I think that this article about the importance of customer service over at Rock and Roll Bride has a lot to teach us all whether we work in business or not. A great read!
- I love this interview with Heather Baird of Sprinkle Bakes over at Sweet Teeth. I can't wait for her recipe book to come out, plus the interview has a delicious recipe for Strawberry Cream Cake included!
- And finally, to satisfy your sweet tooth, take a look at this chocolate chip cookie dough devil's food cake cheesecake, it's ridiculous :)
Well that's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon with some more projects and adventures.
Bye for now!