Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #63

Hello there lovely readers, happy Wednesday!

You may have noticed that I've been a little AWOL recently on the old blogosphere, this is for a number of reasons. Firstly, the sun has finally come out so I've been out and about enjoying it :) It's so nice to finally get some summer flocks out of the wardrobe! Secondly I have been extra busy finishing up several sewing projects that I want to get completed asap, mostly because I want to wear them now the weather is warm, but also because I'm now planning outfits for a special trip...

Because my Sweetheart and I are going to Paris! We've been wanting to take a holiday for a while and after recently watching Midnight in Paris we couldn't resist planning a few days away (even though we've already been there together twice before!). So I've been busy sorting all that out, but it's all booked now and we will be jetting off 5 weeks! I can't wait to show you some of the new outfits I have creating for my holiday, but for now here are some Paris themed pictures to whet your appetites...

Image Sources from Top Left:
1. Macaroon Tower, 2. Eiffel Tower Cookies, 3. Marie Antoinette,
4. French Poodle, 5. Two girls in Paris, 6. Lady at the Louvre

I can't wait to wander the streets of Paris again, it's so exciting! I fully intend to prance around in full skirts and petticoats the whole time, regardless of the weather. I just hope the sunshine sticks around...

Anyways, enough about Paris, for what is a Wednesday without Wonderfuls? So without further ado let me present my picks of the blogosphere this week:



Well that's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon with some more projects and adventures.

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Faith Rudd said...

I am never a full skirted, 50s kind of a girl - except when it comes to Paris. What is it about that city that makes me want to don petticoats? It makes me go all girly! 

Cassie Stephens said...

So jealous of your upcoming trip to Paris! I've never been...I cannot wait to read all about it in your posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...