Friday 30 March 2012

UFO/Stash Busting Project, Monthly Round Up - March!


Hello and welcome to March's UFO/Stash Busting Monthly Round Up! Once again there have been some brilliant projects submitted from all over the blogosphere, there has been some serious Stash Busting going on this month! Thank you to everyone who has gotten involved, I'm really proud of all of your achievements. So here are the Stash Busting stars of this month:

Kristin aka Mean Bean of Behind the Seams has been working away at this UFO, a beautiful quilt, and it's almost finished. I think you'll agree that it's going to be a beauty!

Kristin's Quilt

This month Frau Tipmatic has been taking part in Tilly's One Week, One Pattern project, and has used it as an opportunity to do some Stash Busting too. All three of these lovely skirts are Stash Busters, so congratulations Frau Tipmatic! 

Frau Tipmatic's Skirts: 1, 2 and 3

This month I am yet again being awed by the skills of Nicole, just take a look at this stunning Mexican Dress. I have serious dress envy, Nicole!

Nicole's Mexican Dress

This month Sabrina has made two lovely tops, she is obviously enjoying the colour green at the moment :) They are both so pretty, don't you think?

Sabrina's Tops, 1 and 2

Snippa Snippets is yet to actually complete a UFO/Stash Busting project this month, but her work in progresses are coming along nicely. This dress and skirt are going to be great when they are completed :)

Snippa Snippet's Dress and Skirt

Now Alyssa has been extremely busy this month. She has completed FOUR projects for the UFO/Stash Busting Project, how amazing is that?! She is sharing a peter pan sweater refashion, a truffle dress, a tank top and a pastille dress with us this month.

Alyssa's Peterpan sweater refashion, truffle dress, tank top and pastille dress

Lynne has been getting creative with some wool this month and made some adorable beanie hats to keep her warm when she works. She has also completed a UFO, this quilted cushion, I just love it! Can I have one please?

Lynne's beanie hats and cushion

The lovely Wendy is another blogger who has done a lot of work this month, she has not only completed this beautiful dress but she's also managed to complete three projects for her home. Those curtains are so sweet and I'm head over heels over the rug, gorgeous work as always Wendy!

Wendy's Dress

Wendy's Home Projects

I think that Cassie would get the award this month for most innovative project with this blouse made out of a scarf. What a beautiful and stylish way to Stash Bust!

Cassie's Scarf Blouse

And last, but by no means least we have the lovely Leah with a skirt that is getting me in the mood for summer. I just love the colours of this stripy number, another beautiful finished project Leah!

Leah's Skirt

And that's it for another month!

Thanks again to everyone who is continuing to take part in this project and also the new members of the team, all of you should be so proud if what you have created :)

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Stash Busting of my own and my best bits from this month.

Bye for now!

Katie xxx







7 comments:

Sarah Gilbert said...

So many lovely projects!

Lynne Williams said...

Cassies scarf blouse is brilliant.  Wendy's dress is stunning....wow.  Leah's skirt is adorable and makes me want to eat ice cream and watch Mary Poppins. Allyssa simply puts me to shame with her productivity. Snippas gingham skirt reminds me of home...sigh. Sabrina is wearing my color, so if she feels she has one to many......lol. Frau chose such a nice pattern to make up all her new skirts.  Love the colors in Nicole's  Mexican dress and Kristen your quilt is charming, I do love those ME prints.  

Well done everyone, I had better get busy:)  Next month I hope to have some Gardening overalls and gloves to show.

Cassie Stephens said...

Great post, Katie! I am loving the sweet skirts, the Mexican dress and the tops...I'm feeling so inspired. Thank you for allowing us to share our UFO's here...it's so much fun to see and find new blogs!

NicoleNeedles said...

Great round up - so many talented people out there!

Liz said...

Thanks for the round-up. I'm loving seeing what other people are doing :)

Sabrina said...

Wow! The creativity and productivity out there is amazing! All the lovely warm weather clothing makes me long for warm weather here so I can get sewing on the same. This is definitely one of my new favourite features on your blog, Miss Katie. :) Great job everybody!

Frau Tipmatic said...

Thanks! It is really fun to the the others' work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...