Thursday 8 March 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #60

So... this would have been posted yesterday, but my internet died last night, naughty old internet. So let's just pretend that it's Wednesday shall we? :)

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers! I hope that the week so far has been treating you well. I am very excited about the next couple of days as I have taken two days off from the show to do with as I please, so hopefully many lovely adventures will ensue! (And yes, Jess, I'm going to see Florence on Friday too! I wonder if you're as excited as I am?!)

But one of the other main things that has been giving me joy over the past few days is Instagram. You may have noticed that I've recently been including quite a few instagram shots in this blog, I just can't get enough of it! If you want to follow me on instagram my profile is
@misskatiesquirrel

I mean, who couldn't be addicted to pictures as cute as these?!

Instagram sources, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Pug by @dailypug, 2. Breakfast by @waterbluesky, 3. Clogs by @skunkboycreatures,
4. Outfit by boobookittycouture, 5. Paris by @bazaaraustralia, 6. Kitchenaid by @ohsolovelyerin,
7. Doughnuts by@fancytreehouse, 8. Disney Skirt by @atomic_redhead

I think these pictures make the world seem like a better place :)

And you know what else makes the world a better place? Wednesday Wonderfuls! So here are my picks of the blogosphere this week:


And that's it for another week of Wonderfuls :)

Katie xxx

4 comments:

Debi_myhappysewingplace said...

YAY! Love your Wednesday Wonderfuls round-ups!!!

cassie stephens said...

Holy Cow! I love that Disney skirt! We go there all the time...I do believe I need one of these, thank you for sharing!

didyoumakethat said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out to my dino skirt! I love your blog post detailing two heavenly days. You crammed a lot in! I have a massive girl crush on Florence. The latest album is amazing; I can't stop listening to it.

Janey Ellis said...

I am so flattered that you feautred my 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...