So... this would have been posted yesterday, but my internet died last night, naughty old internet. So let's just pretend that it's Wednesday shall we? :)
Happy Wednesday my lovely readers! I hope that the week so far has been treating you well. I am very excited about the next couple of days as I have taken two days off from the show to do with as I please, so hopefully many lovely adventures will ensue! (And yes, Jess, I'm going to see Florence on Friday too! I wonder if you're as excited as I am?!)
But one of the other main things that has been giving me joy over the past few days is Instagram. You may have noticed that I've recently been including quite a few instagram shots in this blog, I just can't get enough of it! If you want to follow me on instagram my profile is
I mean, who couldn't be addicted to pictures as cute as these?!
I think these pictures make the world seem like a better place :)
And you know what else makes the world a better place? Wednesday Wonderfuls! So here are my picks of the blogosphere this week:
- First up we have a brilliant and well photographed How-To for Victory Rolls over at Midnight Maniac.
- DO you love watching films just to ogle the costumes? Then this challenge might be for you! Lovely Debi of My Happy Sewing Place is co-hosting the Sew Cinematic Challenge, when your task is recreate a look from any film of your choosing. It sounds like such fun, I'm thinking of recreating something from "The Notorious Betty Page" that I watched recently...
- I have no words when it comes to this Dino Skirt over at Did You Make That. Karen, you have my respect :)
- I recently discovered the gorgeous blog Atomic Redhead and I've been loving it. My favourite post if her's so far would have to be her Disneyland skirt, it's so kitsch and cute I just love it!
- And finally I want these biscuits, I really, really, REALLY do.
And that's it for another week of Wonderfuls :)