Monday 30 July 2012

Me-Made-Monday #5

Hello there lovely readers! Today's Me-Made outfit is brought to you from the gorgeous city of Cardiff! And not just from Cardiff, but from the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff!!

Dress: Made by Me, Cardigan: Made by Me

As an avid Doctor Who watcher it was pretty much a given that I'd be visting the Experience whilst in Cardiff, even though I have already seen the London version, and it was great fun. My parents are currently visiting me and so we all went together, it was a great part of a pretty much perfect day :) And I think my Me-Made dress in blue and white (a la Tardis!) was particularly appropriate!

I think the Doctor approved anyway...

Me, the Doctor and the Tardis, happy days!

Are there any other Doctor Who fans out there?

Katie xxx

8 comments:

Eva Andersson said...

I so wish that I had taken the time to visit the Doctor Who experience when it was still in London, but the two last times I went to England I was busy present my research on clothing and gender in the medieval and early modern period at two different conferences and there just wasn't any time.
Well, I guess I will have to go to Cardiff next time I travel to the UK, though that will probably also be for a conference, somewhere else entirely..

Brandy Totten said...

so jealous. Love the doctor!!

Mary Beth said...

Yes, I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who!! I live in the middle of the US though...not much chance of my going to the Doctor Who experience. :/

Also, I love your dress! :)

Sissel Hanstrom said...

I love Doctor Who! And I think you blog is really lovely :)

Georgia Rose said...

Your  sewing skills honestly never cease to amaze me. The fact that you can wear an entire outfit that you've made yourself is SO cool.

Amanda Hird said...

Reading your blog lately is making me incredibly jealous! I'm a MASSIVE Doctor Who and Torchwood fan, and I want to go to Cardiff more than anything! But I live in Australia, so it will cost a LOT of money! But I'll get there one day, and I hope when I do I look as nice as you! That dress is adorable, and I LOVE your little case thing! :)

jessieheninger said...

Oh Doctor is there anyone I want to fly around the universe in more then you? 

Janey Ellis said...

Ahhh!! I'm so jealous! I've seen pictures of this on the internet, and would do anything to go! That's fantastic you went!

xoxo
-Janey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...