Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #79

Hello there lovely readers! Happy happy Wednesday to you all :)

It's been a lovely old week on my end, I had a marvellous time in Plymouth which included a lovely night out at Annabel's bar with some delicious cocktails, and I'm now back at home for a glorious week off! I've already had a fabulous night out with my Sweetheart (to the Hurly Burly Show, where we got papped outside! Seriously, I thought I was famous!), baked some yummies, sewed and knitted up a storm, had my first taste of calamari and celebrated my parents' 31st Wedding Anniversary! So it's been pretty busy :)

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. My Sweetheart and I at the Hurly Burly Show, 2. Oh hello Jimmy Choos! 3. Poser :)
4. Cocktail hour! 5. New to me fabric, washed and ready to go, 6. Calamari!

But enough about me, let's have a look at what everyone else has been up to on the old blogosphere this week, bring on the Wonderfuls!


Have a wonderful rest of the week my lovely readers, have lots of marvellous adventures!

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Janey Ellis said...

Love all of your Instagram pictures!  And that bedroom you mentioned is darling and so full of character! I would much look forward to your take on it!

xoxo
-Janey

Sabrina said...

Mmm... Calamari. Sounds like you've been having a wonderful time! Really interesting article on using quilting cottons. I have some 1930s repro print that I think is going to be an early 1960s sundress sometime soon. I'm having trouble figuring out what it wants to be, but I think this might be it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...