Hello there lovely readers! Happy happy Wednesday to you all :)
It's been a lovely old week on my end, I had a marvellous time in Plymouth which included a lovely night out at Annabel's bar with some delicious cocktails, and I'm now back at home for a glorious week off! I've already had a fabulous night out with my Sweetheart (to the Hurly Burly Show, where we got papped outside! Seriously, I thought I was famous!), baked some yummies, sewed and knitted up a storm, had my first taste of calamari and celebrated my parents' 31st Wedding Anniversary! So it's been pretty busy :)
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. My Sweetheart and I at the Hurly Burly Show, 2. Oh hello Jimmy Choos! 3. Poser :)
4. Cocktail hour! 5. New to me fabric, washed and ready to go, 6. Calamari!
But enough about me, let's have a look at what everyone else has been up to on the old blogosphere this week, bring on the Wonderfuls!
- Tilly gives us some great tips about sewing with quilting cotton, a great excuse to get your paws on all those gorgeous patterns out there!
- The coletterie has given us another beautiful embellishment, a rose petal edge tutorial. This would be perfect for a Summer dress, if the Summer ever gets to the UK that is... grumblegrumblegrumble...
- Everyone should have one of these fireplace bookcases, and if you follow this tutorial then you can!
- I want this bedroom, it's going to happen.
- Get in shape for the Summer with this Vintage exercise routine!
- I love this article about how sewing can make you a happier person. I quite agree :)
Have a wonderful rest of the week my lovely readers, have lots of marvellous adventures!
Bye for now,