Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #78

Hello there my lovely readers, happy Wednesday to you all!

Images, each line from left to right:
1. Red is definitely my colour :) 2. The view from my window at night 3. It's official, I have a cookbook addiction,
4. Wellies in July, *sigh* 5. Chocolate and orange scones, 6. Pretty shoes...
7. Crocheting whilst watching Wimbledon! 8. Beautiful buildings in Plymouth, 9. I love my new sweater :)


It's been rather an all-over-the-place kind of week for me, what with the weather not being able to decide what it wants to do (seriously, how do you dress for blazing hot sunshine AND torrencial rain?!) and the fact that I've gone almost two weeks without being home with my family and my Sweetheart. But it's not all bad! I've had a lot of fun this week too, particular highlights being Wimbledon, baking the most incredible scones not once but twice, getting some serious crocheting done, getting to wear my new sweater out and feeling like a princess in my Marie Antoinette style bedroom.

Unfortunately for me though I have currently run out of yarn, so both the crochet project and the cardigan I have been working on have been sadly neglected. I'm getting serious craft-withdrawal symptoms, so much so that I've even started tackling my taxes in order to distract myself! I know, shock horror. But if there's one thing that's always guaranteed to brighten up my week it's some Wednesday Wonderfuls, so here are my picks from the blogosphere this week!


That's it for another week of Wonderfuls, I hope that the rest of your weeks are wonderful!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...