Hello there my lovely readers, happy Wednesday to you all!
It's been rather an all-over-the-place kind of week for me, what with the weather not being able to decide what it wants to do (seriously, how do you dress for blazing hot sunshine AND torrencial rain?!) and the fact that I've gone almost two weeks without being home with my family and my Sweetheart. But it's not all bad! I've had a lot of fun this week too, particular highlights being Wimbledon, baking the most incredible scones not once but twice, getting some serious crocheting done, getting to wear my new sweater out and feeling like a princess in my Marie Antoinette style bedroom.
Unfortunately for me though I have currently run out of yarn, so both the crochet project and the cardigan I have been working on have been sadly neglected. I'm getting serious craft-withdrawal symptoms, so much so that I've even started tackling my taxes in order to distract myself! I know, shock horror. But if there's one thing that's always guaranteed to brighten up my week it's some Wednesday Wonderfuls, so here are my picks from the blogosphere this week!
- Gertie shows us how to add a rick rack trim to a dress, perfect for summer (if it ever gets to the UK!)
- I need some of this frozen chocolate peanut butter pie in my life...
- These tips for single women from the 30s over at the Dear Golden blog made me laugh. I think many of us could learn a lesson from them :)
- I am very excited about this new pattern from Sew Vera Venus, I need to get back into sewing lingerie!
- These painted mason jars should be made by everyone, bring some colour to you home :)
- This post over at the Coletterie has reminded me how much I love a good monogram...
That's it for another week of Wonderfuls, I hope that the rest of your weeks are wonderful!