Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #80

Hello my Wonderful readers and welcome to another Wednesday Wonderfuls post, particularly wonderful as Summer has finally decided to arrive in the UK! I am currently in sunny Cardiff soaking up the rays and enjoying the fact that I can finally wear all my summer dresses (of course I'm not sure how long this heat wave is going to last, that's the curse of living in the UK, but we're not going to focus on that right now...!)

Images, Each Line from Left to Right:
1. Reading in the sunshine, 2. Homemade gluten free carrot cake, 3. The inside of the theatre, so excited!
4. New to me vintage fabric! 5. Lemonade = Summer! 6. Yummy cocktails :)
7. The Millenium Centre, I can't believe I'm performing here! 8. I cooked jerk chicken and rice and peas! 9. Homemade bias binding :)

It's been a bit of a funny week in my part of the world, mostly because I have spent half of it off work and then the next half was spent travelling across the country and into a different country altogether! My week off was fantastic (thank you for all your well wishes, I really appreciate them!), involving lots of cooking, baking, drinking (yummy cocktails!), cinema and theatre trips, sewing, knitting and glorious time with my family, and yet now, much too quickly, I'm across the sea and miles away from home again... You would think that after almost a year of touring it would be easier to adjust to changes, but I have to say that no matter how many times I pack up my bags and head off to the next location it never gets easier. It is always hard to leave my family and my Sweetheart behind and I miss them pretty much all the time when I'm away. So it's good to have a bit of sunshine and general happiness to make me feel better! But I can only be glum for so long because both my parents and my Sweetheart will be visiting me during my time in Cardiff, I cannot wait for them to get here and to share this beautiful city with them! Yay! And this city is just ridiculously gorgeous, have you ever been? If you have you'll know what I'm talking about!

I have high hopes that this is going to be a splendiferous week, so to get things started let's have some Wednesday Wonderfuls!


Now let's all get out and enjoy the sun while we can! 

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Nicole Melotte said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my tutorial. I'm never quite sure if my instructions are clear, but you proved they are!

Liz Holder said...

Hey Katie!  I'm glad you loved my stain removal post.... let's just hope you don't have to use it yourself.  :)

Lynne Williams said...

I simply must learn more about the book you're reading.  Please do tell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...