Hello there lovely readers! Happy Wednesday to you all and also happy Independence Day to all my American readers :)
I've had a brilliant week, filled with fun things including my beautiful friend Sara's wedding, which was a joy to attend. My Sweetheart and I had lots of fun in our 1950s style get ups, even if we were very differently dressed than all of the other guests! I am also now in Plymouth with the tour, which has been a bit grey and rainy so far, but as I type this the sun is definitely trying to come out, so maybe the summer is on it's way after all... :)
I have some great treats in store for you for this week's Wonderfuls, so without further ado here they are for your viewing pleasure:
- When the summer gets here I will most definitely want one of these picnic basket liners, the Coletterie shows you how to make one of your very own.
- An article about one of the many reasons that I'm thrilled I don't buy high street fashion any more. A brilliant piece from Advantage in Vintage.
- I would probably kill to get hair like Solanah of Vixen Vintage! Another fabulous hair tutorial from her.
- I dream about having as much style as this lovely lady :)
- Katie Cakes shows us how to make my favourite ice cream ever - Mint Choc Chip!
- The Dainty Squid is making me dream about my own beautiful bike at home. What an incredible makeover, why spend a fortune on a vintage-style bike when you can make over the one you have into something just stunning!
- And finally I just had to share these pugs in fashion pics with you, collected by Boo Boo Kitty Couture, who also owns one of the cutest pugs I have ever seen. I think you'll go gooey over them just like I did!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and let's hope the sun finally comes out so I can enjoy the beach!
Bye for now