Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #77

Hello there lovely readers! Happy Wednesday to you all and also happy Independence Day to all my American readers :)

Images, each line left to right:
1. Hanging out the the wedding, 2. New styling for my hair :) 3. My Sweetheart at the Wedding,
4. The fireplace in my bedroom at the moment, swoon! 5. Wedding Cupcakes, 6. Love Is All You Need :)
7. Me at the start of the night, 8. I don't mind if I do! 9. Me at the end of the night!

I've had a brilliant week, filled with fun things including my beautiful friend Sara's wedding, which was a joy to attend. My Sweetheart and I had lots of fun in our 1950s style get ups, even if we were very differently dressed than all of the other guests! I am also now in Plymouth with the tour, which has been a bit grey and rainy so far, but as I type this the sun is definitely trying to come out, so maybe the summer is on it's way after all... :)

I have some great treats in store for you for this week's Wonderfuls, so without further ado here they are for your viewing pleasure:

I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and let's hope the sun finally comes out so I can enjoy the beach!

Bye for now

Katie xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...