Hello there and a very happy Wednesday to you all! If you're having anything the like weather I've been having for the past few days you will definitely be needing some Wonderfuls to cheer you up, I know I do!
One thing that I have been loving this week (let's be honest, I love it any week!) is Pinterest. I'm a fully fledged Pinterest addict. Nothing makes me happier than collecting images and seeing them all beautifully grouped together on their little boards, it's the crack cocaine of the blogging world! For your viewing pleasure I have collected a few of my current favourite pins (together with links to wonderful people who pinned them and also their original sources), sp please enjoy the visual spectacle!
|Sources, Clockwise from Top Left|
1. Claire Donovan from here, 2. Elsie Larson from here, 3. Casey from here,
4. Cassie Stephens from here, 5. Vanessa from here
Now isn't that almost too much gorgeousness to handle?! I really am loving Pinterest, if you have an account do leave me a link to your page, I love browsing through what other people collect! And if you don't currently have one then join up, you'll love it! And why not follow me while you're at it? Click the button in my right side bar to do just that :)
And now for the Wonderfuls I have been collecting from around the blogosphere this week...
- First up we have a cute turban tutorial from A Beautiful Mess, plus Elsie also gives you some great tips for sewing with stretch fabrics.
- I loved this article from the Velvettes this week about whether or not some clothes have an age limit (cue pictures of an adorable kitten covered frock). Personally I don't think I'll ever stop dressing up :)
- Like smoothies, love this.
- I will never get tired of these pictures. Thank you to Voluptuous Vixen for posting some I haven't seen before!
- This week Wendy of the Butterfly Balcony changed a piece of UFO knitting (5 years old!) into a sweet knitting bag. I love that although it didn't turn into the tank top it was intended to be this UFO had a happy ending :)
- And finally we have what looks like the perfect Valentine's Day cake from Joy the Baker. And you don't even have to mention to your Sweetheart that it has vegetables in it...
I hope that these Wonderfuls will tide you over for another week! Enjoy yourselves and if you are in the UK don't let the weather get you down too much!
Bye for now!