Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #53

Happy Wednesday everyone!

First of all I want to say a big hello and welcome to my new readers, it's great to have you here! Also thank you all for your comments on my latest "I'd Just Like To Say" article, it has clearly struck a chord with a great many of you and I have loved reading your thoughts on the subject! This week has been particularly great in my little part of the world, so many lovely things have been happening, some quite small and others rather bigger, and I'm just loving my life right now! 2012 has started well :)




Allow me to spread some love over to you as well my lovely readers with some fabulous Wednesday Wonderfuls!



I hope that the rest of your weeks are filled with adventures, fun and baked alaska hot chocolates!

Bye for now!

5 comments:

Liz Bullock said...

I love that dress!

Amanda Adams said...

Fabulous frock!

Sarah Rooftops said...

Yup, more love for the dress over here!

mala_14 said...

I noticed that several of your links are all going to the same place. Just thought I'd let you know. I always enjoy the Wednesday wonderfuls!

misskatiered said...

Oops! Thanks for letting me know, I think it's sorted now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...