Happy Wednesday everyone!
First of all I want to say a big hello and welcome to my new readers, it's great to have you here! Also thank you all for your comments on my latest "I'd Just Like To Say" article, it has clearly struck a chord with a great many of you and I have loved reading your thoughts on the subject! This week has been particularly great in my little part of the world, so many lovely things have been happening, some quite small and others rather bigger, and I'm just loving my life right now! 2012 has started well :)
Allow me to spread some love over to you as well my lovely readers with some fabulous Wednesday Wonderfuls!
- I need to have these banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in my life, they just look ridiculously good!
- Any of you who have blogs of your own may find this article from A Beautiful Mess all about organising your inspiration pretty interesting. As always it's brilliantly well written and full of usefully pointers!
- Give your 2012 some sparkle with 10 ways to a more charmed life over at A Girl, A Style. Some great advice for everyone here :)
- Sustainable fashion has been heavily on my mid recently so I loved this interview by So Zo... all about Cleaning Up the Fashion Industry.
- The lovely Cassie Stephens mentioned my Pin Up Embroidery at her blog! You have to check out her embroidered pirate dress, it's just gorgeous!
I hope that the rest of your weeks are filled with adventures, fun and baked alaska hot chocolates!
Bye for now!