Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #51

It's the first Wednesday Wonderfuls of 2012!! Woo hoo!!

One thing that I am loving this week - and yes I know I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never! - is Pan Am. I watched most of the first season this week with my Sweetheart and I have to say I'm addicted. I will be very sad if the show does get cancelled, I mean the costumes are just swoon-worthy! I literally want every single outfit, even their stewardess uniforms and their fabulous underwear.

All images taken from imdb

What an amazing Halloween costume a Pan Am girl would be.... :)

But it's not just my television programmes that have been spectacular this week, the blogosphere has been filled with wonderfuls, so here are my picks of the week for your viewing pleasure!
What a great selection of goodies to start the New Year! I hope you're having a fab 2012 so far, I certainly am :)

Bye for now!

6 comments:

Elise said...

Aah I love Pan Am! Apparently a lot of Christina Ricci's costumes are actually her own vintage clothes, I totally fell for that black dress in the top pic! Loving your crafty xmas and resolutions post too, gotta get my aspirations up on the blog so I cant skip out on them! :)

Amanda said...

All of these outfits are swoon worthy. Might give Pan Am a look in :)

Unknown said...

Pan Am is fab! x

mala_14 said...

I've never watched Pan Am or seen pictures. Wow! Those clothes! I'll take one of each please. ;)

Nina said...

i've been re-watching episodes over the last 2 nights....
then madly googling to figure out where to get Laura's underwear from episode 4. i really want to get some of the dresses made.

Jess said...

I keep meaning to watch pan am! The outfits look amazing!!!
Jess x
http://pinkindielondon.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...