Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #52

A very happy Wednesday to you all!

Today is quite a special day because I have been writing these Wednesday Wonderfuls posts for a whole year, how time flies! I hope that you are all still enjoying them because I do love writing them :)

Speaking of things that I love, this week I have developed a new love for the TV programme New Girl (I know it's old news to my American readers but it has just started airing here in the UK). I find it both very silly and very amusing, and also, as I'm a very visual person, I love the way it has been shot and the colour palette that has been used. Just look at this shot from the Christmas episode...


Aesthetically pleasing, no? :)

But without further ado let's get down to some Wednesday Wonderfuls goodness, a particularly good haul for my anniversary post, if I do say so myself...
And that's it for this week's Wonderfuls! To see all of the last year's worth of Wednesday Wonderfuls look here, believe me there are some treasure to be found :)

Bye for now, but never fear, there will be yet more Wonderfuls next week!

1 comment:

didyoumakethat said...

Thank you so much for the link to my coat and the support! I am so pleased with the finished item.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...