A very happy Wednesday to you all!
Today is quite a special day because I have been writing these Wednesday Wonderfuls posts for a whole year, how time flies! I hope that you are all still enjoying them because I do love writing them :)
Speaking of things that I love, this week I have developed a new love for the TV programme New Girl (I know it's old news to my American readers but it has just started airing here in the UK). I find it both very silly and very amusing, and also, as I'm a very visual person, I love the way it has been shot and the colour palette that has been used. Just look at this shot from the Christmas episode...
Aesthetically pleasing, no? :)
But without further ado let's get down to some Wednesday Wonderfuls goodness, a particularly good haul for my anniversary post, if I do say so myself...
- Feeling stitchy introduced me to couching this week, how adorable is this kind of embellishment? I will definitely be giving this a try, it just looks so cute!
- This finished project took my breath away this week, can you imagine having made something so beautiful yourself?!
- It's no secret that I'm a big fan of the blog Scathingly Brilliant, I share her links here all the time, but did you know that she also has a shop? This prints were just too sweet not to share them with you all, enjoy!
- Another beautiful finished project, this time a coat from Did You Make That, isn't it just stunning? I understand that creating it wasn't all smooth sailing, but my goodness the results are worth it!
- And to finish let me tempt your sweet tooth with a selection of cakey-type posts that caught my eye this week. Katie Cakes shared some cupcake push pops that I've gone crazy over, A Beautiful Mess shared some cupcake mixology (i.e. different way to make a simple cake more fancy!), and Joy posted a gorgeous recipe for some sinful looking smashed raspberry and chocolate chunk pancakes, swoon!
Bye for now, but never fear, there will be yet more Wonderfuls next week!