Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Crafty Christmas - concluded

So here I am on the other side of my Crafty Christmas adventure, and I survived! And actually I think that choosing to make my Christmas presents although difficult and demanding was amazing and I will definitely be doing something similar in the future. I felt so proud when my loved ones unwrapped gifts that I had make myself and spent so much time on, and judging from their reactions they really appreciated the gesture :)


I finished all of the projects that I had planned to in the time that I gave myself plus I had time to do lots of festive home cooking with my mum which just added that special extra something to the day, it was brilliant.

Let's face it, I'm definitely a homemade convert, I'm already thinking of ideas for next year...!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

They all look like such beautiful gifts! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...