Thursday 29 September 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #37

First off yes, I know it's Thursday, but what with the craziness of theatre life I was unable to get this post up yesterday so let's just pretend it's still Wednesday ok? Perhaps it is still Wednesday somewhere in the world... :)

Manchester Opera House

Anyways I have a lot to be excited about this week as the show is finally opening, it's my Birthday and I'll also be heading home to my Sweetheart this weekend to celebrate his Birthday too, so allow me to spread some of this joy around. Enter this week's wonderfuls!


Well lovely readers, that's it from me for today, I'm sorry it's been another quick post but I really must dash, I have a show to open! But never fear because I will be back soon for some more Birthday posts, some more Manchester adventures, hopefully some autumn palette sewing and also to unveil a very exciting new project of mine that I cannot wait to share with you all :)

For now I'll say goodbye, but I'll be back!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

*gasp* Thankyou so much, you are incredibly sweet to say that! I've just been spending my afternoon swooning over your blog, that birthday dress is amazing! Many thanks again, you have made my day. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...