Hello lovely readers, greetings from Manchester! Everything is going well, I've settled into my digs and we've been rehearsing like crazy ever since I arrived, so there's been very little time to explore the area yet, but I have to say that I'm liking what I've seen so far :)
I had to share with you the sweetest little cupcake shop I found today, "Hey Little Cupcake". It's such a cute shop, all pink and white decor and a great variety of cupcakes flavours including red velvet, parma violet, rocky road and even after eight mint!
|Look at all the cupcakes!|
|Pretty floor :)|
Today I bought myself a "La Paris" cupcake - chocolate with strawberry icing - and it was delicious. I know I will be visiting again, there is definitely a big brownie there with my name on it :)
I'll share some more of my Manchester adventures with you at a later date, but for now let's check out some Wednesday Wonderfuls! There's been some great stuff on the blogosphere this week, but these are my personal favourites:
- After reading this article over at Penny Dreadful Vintage I really want to visit the Pollocks Toy Museum, doesn't it look fun?
- Did you know that it was National Cupcake Week this week? Katie Cakes posted some lovely bits and pieces in it's honor, my favourite was this one on cut out decorations, they're so pretty!
- I think everyone should read these wise words by Tasia :)
- I really want to make myself one of these DIY Peg Board Spool Holders, although of course I won't be home to appreciate it for a while...
- I think this is one of the prettiest engagement shoots I've ever seen, I love the cupcakes and the scrabble!
- Some great tips on dressing up when dressing down over at Art Deco Loving Dame.
- Tasha shares some brilliant hair setting tips. Ah to have hair like her, she always looks so fabulous!
- And finally we have a swoon-worthy recipe for Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, the perfect beverage as the cold weather starts to set in. I need some, it's definitely colder further up North! :)
That's it from me today lovely readers, I hope you're all having a wonderful time doing wonderful things, and I promise to post again soon.
Bye for now!