Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #36

Hello lovely readers, greetings from Manchester! Everything is going well, I've settled into my digs and we've been rehearsing like crazy ever since I arrived, so there's been very little time to explore the area yet, but I have to say that I'm liking what I've seen so far :)

I had to share with you the sweetest little cupcake shop I found today, "Hey Little Cupcake". It's such a cute shop, all pink and white decor and a great variety of cupcakes flavours including red velvet, parma violet, rocky road and even after eight mint!

Look at all the cupcakes! 

Pretty floor :)

Today I bought myself a "La Paris" cupcake - chocolate with strawberry icing - and it was delicious. I know I will be visiting again, there is definitely a big brownie there with my name on it :)

La Paris

I'll share some more of my Manchester adventures with you at a later date, but for now let's check out some Wednesday Wonderfuls! There's been some great stuff on the blogosphere this week, but these are my personal favourites:


That's it from me today lovely readers, I hope you're all having a wonderful time doing wonderful things, and I promise to post again soon.

Bye for now!

5 comments:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Glad you liked the Pollock's post. That engagement shoot is so sweet, and I think I recognise Hampstead Heath! x

Anonymous said...

That cupcake place looks adorable! Best of luck with your show!

Tasha said...

Aww thanks for including me, I love your Wednesday Wonderfuls! :)

Brandy Layton said...

I am glad you enjoyed my Peg Board Spool holder! Now those cupcakes, mmmmm!
Bran

Miss Marie said...

Aww, Manchester! I visited years and years ago but, as much as I loved it, for some reason I've never made it back since then - though it remains on my "to (re-)do" list. I remember finding Affleck's Palace - the indoor market somewhere north of Piccadilly station - amazing. But that was some 6 years ago so who knows what it's like these days. Hopefully it's not been corrupted by the mainstream! You should check it out (if you haven't already) and report back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...