Saturday 17 September 2011

Birthday Month: Perfect Presents - Beautiful on a Budget

Hey there readers, happy weekend to you all, I hope you've all been having fabulous times doing fabulous things. I've had a lovely couple of days, spending lots of time with my loved ones before I head off on the mammoth tour, but I've still had time to write some blog posts!

Today's Birthday Month posts is all about buying beautiful gifts on a budget, so I've gathered up a selection of lovely things that are all available for under £20. Enjoy!

1. Chocolates!



And not just any old chocolates, I'm talking about some seriously yummy fancy chocolates. My personal favourites are pink marc de champagne truffles by Charbonnel et Walker and peppermint creams from Betty's tearoom. These are the chocolates of dreams, perfect for any girlie boudoir :)

2. Music


Music will always make a perfect gift particularly if the artist is utterly divine like Florence and the Machine. I cannot wait to get my hands on her new album as her first is one of my all time favourites. Everyone should own this album :)

3. A bit of red lipstick...


But not just any lipstick, one of the perfectly vintage appropriate shades created by Rockalily. I have read a huge number of online reviews about this lipstick and every single one of them sings it's praises. From it's gorgeous colours, to it's flawless coverage it seems this lipstick can do no wrong, so I'd love to be able to try it out myself. My personal colour of choice would be Rockette Red.

4. A bit of luxury...


If you're looking for a glamourous and classy gift on a budget then look no further than a pair of some of these fully fashioned stockings from What Katie Did. They are quite simply the best stockings that money can buy, so you can really treat yourself but still pay no more than £20! Sounds like a plan to me :)

So there you have it, it's more than possible to be treated like a princess even on a budget, and of course if you have more cash to splash a little collection of some of these lovelies would be perfection!

Happy Weekends to you all :)

*********************
*********************

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...