Hello lovely readers and a very Happy Wednesday to you all! I've been very busy with rehearsals and even more busy with tour preparations, I'm heading off to the first venue on Sunday, I need to start packing!
|Oh to travel in such style!|
Once again this week the blogosphere has been stuffed with wonderful wonderfuls, so allow me to share them with you (anything to help me avoid packing...!) There are some gorgeous treats on store for you, believe me!
- There have been so many yummy recipes on blogs this week, but people seem to be in the mood for doughnuts, which is fine by me! Check out these glazed doughnut muffins from Reagan and these old fashioned chocolate glazed doughnuts from Joy, your mouth with most certainly be watering!
- Coco Rose has done it again with another stunning crochet project, these japanese flowers are just beautiful, I need to learn to crochet!
- I cannot wait to see Gertie's completed Raglan Sleeve Coat, I already love everything about it - the colour, swoon! the lining, double swoon! the removable fur collar, super swoon! - you just know that it's going to be so beautifully constructed :)
- The Bright Young Twins have now got me yearning to visit Brighton, all of their adventures are always so damn glamorous! They both have impeccable style and taste :)
- I always have a problem when it comes to deciding what I want for breakfast, and this breakfast pizza from Shutterbean may be the answer to all my breakfast prayers. Seriously, how yummy does it look?!
- Anyone planning a wedding? Check out this beautiful fabric flower bouquet from Strawberry Moth, it's so unique and personal. I'm sure that the Strawberry Moth wedding is going to be stunning :)
- And finally I'm suffering from seriously bedroom envy after looking at these pictures over at Scathingly Brilliant, it's so girly it makes my heart happy. Plus all those dresses are adorable :)
Right, I guess I should really get on with my packing, although how I'm supposed to fit all my clothes into a couple of suitcases is beyond me!
Bye for now my lovelies!