Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #34

Happy Wednesday to you all my lovely readers, I hope you're all well. I must admit I've been crazily busy over the past few weeks, rehearsals for Sister Act have been going swimmingly, I can't believe that I've only got two and a half weeks left before heading out on tour! Time flies when you're having fun I guess :) 

I wish I could be this happy about the rain!

The only thing that's been getting me a little bit down has been the weather recently. It seems that summer is well and truly over, and although I do love a crisp cool autumn day I  really don't enjoy it when the rain starts, looking like a drowned rat has never been and never will be fun! I was endeavoring to sing my way through the rain today but it was hard work! I do hope the weather is better where you are, and if not here are this week's wonderfuls to bring a little ray of sunshine through all that rain (and if the weather's good you're lucky enough to have great weather and these wonderfuls, I'm jealous!). Enjoy!


That's it from me today lovely readers, I hope that you have a great rest of the week whatever the weather :)

Bye for now!

3 comments:

PuppyLovePrincess said...

love that picture. singing in the rain is one of my all time favorites :)

and you're so right about Ulyana's line. very pretty stuff. i actually did a post about her own personal style yesterday! she always dresses so wonderfully herself, it only makes sense that she'd design such fantastic things.

Boo Boo Kitty said...

thanks for featuring my blog in your blog :) just done another one on what type of bras i wear for a vintage look!

http://blog.boobookittycouture.com/2011/09/vintage-silhouette-bras.html

Elsa said...

Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you for the compliment, it made my may.

And also, what a lovely blog you have here and red lips and nails, a girl after my own heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...