Yes you've heard it correctly my friends, today is the day that "The Little Red Squirrel" has it's first ever giveaway! I first mentioned my thoughts of having a giveaway in a previous post when I had written 50 posts and 30 of you lovely people had decided to follow me :) Since then I have passed 60 posts and 40 followers, so I knew that it was about time I did something to show you all a big huge massive thank you!
So here we go! Fancy getting your paws on these?...
I am offering one lucky reader the chance of receiving a copy of the book "Keep Calm And Carry On" - a book of good advice in hard times, and let's be honest thing aren't exactly easy for everyone right now! - and some delicious sugar mice from Hope and Greenwood, purveyors of splendid confectionary.
Now follows some lovely close ups of the goodies just to fully catch your attention!
|It's so pretty and red, I like it!|
|Churchill = Awesome|
|Delicious, old fashioned goodness!|
|Almost too cute to eat. Almost.|
Well if you like the thought of curling up with a book of wise words whilst getting all covered in sugar then here's what you have to do:
- Follow my blog (if you're not already one of my gorgeous followers that is!)
- Leave a comment on this post saying that you'd like to be included in the giveaway
*********UPDATE: I am now also including this lovely book in the giveaway: "Miss Hope's Chocolate Box"
Even more reason to enter ASAP! Remember, just follow my blog, leave a comment below and then keep your fingers crossed :) You have until May 18th, Good Luck!
As if a giveaway were not enough, it wouldn't be a Wednesday without some wonderfuls! Please enjoy these little pieces of blogosphere loveliness. You deserve it!
- Every wanted to know how to make your own hair rat? No? What is a hair rat you ask? Sounds peculiar you cry? Well it's not! Lucille will show you all.
- I believe Miss Amethyst may have the powder room of my dreams, check out her blog, "The Pink Retro Powder Room", for some fab new pictures!
- I have recently been reminded of my love for the series "Pushing Daisies" after reading this post by Morningstar84. I would love to have each and every one of those outfits in my wardrobe! Hmmm... future projects maybe?
- You simply must take a look at the outfit Crissy of Adventures in adventuring made for a recent costume party, it's ridiculously amazing. And I thought I couldn't do things the easy way!
- And finally if you're free on Saturday May 14th and are in or around London then make sure you attend the Goldhawk Road fabric trip being organised by Karen of "Did you make that?" I can't attend because I'm working (boo!) but it looks like it's going to be a grand day out. Do go and taunt me with your fabulous fabric purchases afterwards!
That's it from today, do remember to enter the giveaway, and a happy Wednesday to you all :)