Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #13

Oh how I love my bike!

Two posts in one day, I am feeling in a blog writing frame of mind today :) This has been a brilliant week for me, the sun has been shining and I have finally been able to get out on my bike and into some summery dresses and peep toes. This week also saw me write my 50th post on "The Little Red Squirrel" and I have just gained my 30th follower! This may only appear to be a small achievement to some but to me it's marking a mile stone in something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I really appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to read my blog as writing it has given me so much pleasure so far, thank you so much. I feel that this little mile stone may deserve a giveaway, so watch this space my friends!

For now let me show my appreciation by sharing with you some of the yummy wonderfuls that have caught my eye this week. Enjoy!

  • Brittany from "Va Voom Vintage" posted a brilliant 40s beauty guide to which colours will best suit you depending on your hair colour, well worth a look
  • After thinking about taking a college course, perhaps in dressmaking or pattern design I found this article over at "Did you make that?" really interesting. If you're thinking of taking a college course it gives you everything you need to know about getting the most out of the experience.
  • Miss Twinkle posted these great pictures of Dita Von Teese shopping in the cardigan she has designed for Wheels and Dollbaby. Wouldn't you love one of those? I know I would :)
  • Lauren over at "Wearing History" has made another incredible outfit, this time a beautiful 1940s playsuit. I'm positively green with envy!
  • My final link is a bit of a different one. My lovely Sweetheart also has a blog, "Wonderings in the 4th Dimension", in which he is working through every episode of Doctor Who (one of the many interests we have in common!). This week he asked me to watch an episode with him, so to see our joint blog post have a look here!
I think that's just about enough from me for one day, so bye for now!

2 comments:

LandGirl1980 said...

Congrats on the double 30th! I am uber jealous of your bike!!! :)

Katie said...

Thank you so much! I know, it's the prettiest thing in the world, I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...