Hello there my lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all! I can't believe there are 50 of you now! You can't see but I'm doing a happy dance for all of you, thanks for following and I hope you like what you read here :)
And now let me announce the winner of my giveaway, drum roll please...
|A hat full of names...|
|...pick one out...|
|...and we have a winner!|
And the winner is the lovely Isis from Isis' Wardrobe and Fashionable Forties, both fantastic blogs so do give them a read if you haven't already. Congratulations Isis you've won the books and the yummy sugar mice! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details so I can send your goodies to you asap. I really hope you enjoy them :)
And for the rest of my gorgeous readers who didn't win, here are some Wednesday Wonderfuls to soften the blow! Enjoy :)
- I really want to try out this rambling rose knitting pattern from Wendy at the Butterfly Balcony, it's so cute!
- Tilly has been doing some gorgeous embroidery, this little kitty is so sweet, I really need to jump on the embroidery band wagon :)
- Isis - the giveaway winner! Congratulations again :) - did a fabulous forties manicure this week. Her method seems really good, I think everyone should give it a go, pretty nails for all!
- As a huge fan of Oxford I couldn't help but love this post by Yesterday Girl of her punting adventures in Oxford town. It looks like they all had a wonderful time, which is truly the only kind of time you can have in Oxford (in my opinion anyway!)
- I love interior decorating almost as much as I love clothes, so this post by Penny Dreadful Vintage about vintage kitchen inspiration made me very happy indeed. Ah for the days when I can design my very own pink kitchen, Dita Von Teese style...
And that's it for now, but join me again soon for some newly completed projects and more adventures for my vintage hair diary.
Happy mid-week to you all!