Wednesday 31 October 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #94

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers, and Happy Halloween! I am particularly happy today because my Sweetheart and I are celebrating our three year anniversary. This year has been pretty big for us, what with our having to spend so much time apart with all my touring, but this has just made us stronger and now we are living together! I really cannot believe that we've only been together for three years because I feel like I've known him for my whole life! He truly is my best friend and soulmate and I couldn't be happier :)


I am one lucky girl! So you could say that things are going pretty well around here at the moment, what with my anniversary together with some serious home baking and sewing, I had a great week! 

Images, Each Row, Left to Right:
1. Fancy Anniversary hair, 2.Pretty nails, 3. I love vintage clothing labels!
4. Chocolate and raspberry brownies 5. Is that a collar I see...? 6. Homemade scones
7. Anniversary flowers! 8. Lemon cupcake making 9. I love a good bow!

But enough about me! Let's see what else has been going on in the blogosphere this week...


Have a great rest of the week my lovely readers, I know I will!

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

7 comments:

asewingodyssey.blogspot.co.uk said...

Congratulations on your 3yr anniversity, you two look so sweet together! And, wow, that honeymoon shoot is amazing!!!

alicerosefearn said...

Yay! Congratulation Katie and Emrys!! xx

Miss Magpie's Musings said...

congratulations! It's also our anniversary at Halloween though we are a bit ahead of you guys at 15 years. x

Miss Crayola Creepy said...

Happy anniversary! My husband and I celebrated our three years together on October 30th :)

Tasha @ By gum, by golly! said...

Aww thanks for including me Katie! You look stunning as always in all your pics. A very happy anniversary to you! Now what is that lovely plaid collar...?

Jessica Cangiano said...

Happiest third anniversary to both of you! May you have countless more years of bliss to come.

♥ Jessica

Debi_myhappysewingplace said...

Happy Anniversary! I just love the photo collage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...