Hello there lovely readers, let's pretend it's still Wednesday shall we? I've been enjoying being back home so much over the past few days that my Wednesday Wonderfuls quite slipped my mind yesterday, I hope you'll forgive me! But here they are today, just as wonderful as ever :)
I haven't yet had time to stop and realise that the show is over, I've been so bus y since I've been home! Unpacking alone was a huge task, but I've also been lucky enough to spend lots of time with my lovely friends and family and my gorgeous Sweetheart. I've been baking and knitting and crocheting and throughly enjoying myself, and of course I finally have time to tackle my new sewing adventure, I'm so excited to show you what I've been up to!
But for now it's Wednesday Wonderfuls time!
- I've mentioned before how much I love salted caramel, well how about these tasty looking apple mosaic tarts with salted caramel? I don't mind if I do!
- Now that I have more time on my hands for blogging I really could do with one of these blog post planning marker boards. I need a bit more organisation in my life!
- Are these not the prettiest postcards you have ever seen??
- I am completely fascinated by this, the sewing machine of the future. Are any of you tempted by it's sexy look, readers?
- A great tutorial about how to resize the waist of a skirt! Finally all those tiny vintage skirts can be mine!
- This outfit of Cassie's has made me love her and her style even more than before, check her blog out, I just know you'll love her too :)
Well that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, have a great rest of the week my lovely readers!
Bye for now,