Thursday 25 October 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #93

Hello there lovely readers, let's pretend it's still Wednesday shall we? I've been enjoying being back home so much over the past few days that my Wednesday Wonderfuls quite slipped my mind yesterday, I hope you'll forgive me! But here they are today, just as wonderful as ever :)

Images, Each Row from Left to Right:
1. Fancy last show party hair! 2. Pad stitching :) 3. A hybrid cupcake from my Sweetheart!
4. Casually caramelising some bananas. 5. My fancy new friend! 6. Bananananana bread
7. Cupcakes for sharing (or maybe not...!) 8. Let's meet Miranda Hart! 9. Headscarf hair

I haven't yet had time to stop and realise that the show is over, I've been so bus y since I've been home! Unpacking alone was a huge task, but I've also been lucky enough to spend lots of time with my lovely friends and family and my gorgeous Sweetheart. I've been baking and knitting and crocheting and throughly enjoying myself, and of course I finally have time to tackle my new sewing adventure, I'm so excited to show you what I've been up to!

But for now it's Wednesday Wonderfuls time!

Well that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, have a great rest of the week my lovely readers!

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

1 comment:

Jessica Cangiano said...

Scrumptious treats and gorgeous hairstyles! You are such a knockout beauty, dear gal.

Happiest countdown to Halloween!

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...