Thursday 18 October 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #92

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers! Greetings from Birmingham, and my last ever Wednesday Wonderfuls on tour!

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Home baked oatmeal and raisin cookies 2. Gorgeous new shoes *swoon!* 3. Is that the start of a plaid cape??
4. Cooling cookies 5. More cookbooks, I know, I have a problem! 6. Bound buttonhole!!! Yesss!!!

It has been another hectic week on tour, especially as we now only have four shows left before we're completely finished. After fourteen months of travelling around the UK and Ireland I can't quite believe it's ending, but I'm also so excited for what the future has in store. Plus I couldn't be more excited about my Autumnal and Festive (not quite ready to say the C word yet!) sewing projects which I will finally have the time to complete. I started one of them this week (see the above pictures!) and I cannot wait for it to be finished, but more on that soon...

For now it's time for some Wonderfuls! So here are my picks of the blogosphere this week:

Well, that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, have a great rest of the week my lovely readers!

Bye for now,

Katie xxx

2 comments:

Eva Andersson said...

Making buttonholes by hand goes really fast, nothing to be afraid of. It jus ttkaes a little practice to make them perfect.

Jessica Cangiano said...

Those oatmeal cookies look so wonderfully tasty! The oatmeal raisin cookie recipe we grew up with included coconut, and I always include it in mine now, too, unless I'm taking them in more of a spice cookie direction, as I tend to this time of the year.


♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...