Happy Wednesday my lovely readers! Greetings from Birmingham, and my last ever Wednesday Wonderfuls on tour!
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Home baked oatmeal and raisin cookies 2. Gorgeous new shoes *swoon!* 3. Is that the start of a plaid cape??
4. Cooling cookies 5. More cookbooks, I know, I have a problem! 6. Bound buttonhole!!! Yesss!!!
It has been another hectic week on tour, especially as we now only have four shows left before we're completely finished. After fourteen months of travelling around the UK and Ireland I can't quite believe it's ending, but I'm also so excited for what the future has in store. Plus I couldn't be more excited about my Autumnal and Festive (not quite ready to say the C word yet!) sewing projects which I will finally have the time to complete. I started one of them this week (see the above pictures!) and I cannot wait for it to be finished, but more on that soon...
For now it's time for some Wonderfuls! So here are my picks of the blogosphere this week:
- I adore hand sewing so I must admit that my heart skipped a beat when I saw this handworked buttonhole tutorial over at Tuppence Ha'Penny Vintage. What a beautiful thing to create! Although I'm not sure I'd ever have the patience!
- Talking about hand stitching, I've fallen in love with this novel way to fix moth holes in clothes, such a sweet idea! Also take a look at these basic hand stitches over at the Coletterie. Always good thing to know!
- I can't tell you how much I wish we had room in our little flat for a bar cart. I feel the need to channel my inner Don Draper :)
- I really needed this blog post this week. Beautifully written by Lauren of Wearing History.
- The world would be a better place if more people cooked chicken noodle soup and broccoli potato nuggets. That is all.
Well, that's it for another week of Wonderfuls, have a great rest of the week my lovely readers!
Bye for now,