Greetings my lovely readers from lovely Oxford! And look what I discovered whilst having a quick bevvie in a pub here...
Firstly let me apologise for the lack of posting that's been going on here, this tour has been crazy hectic recently, plus I have been seeing as much of the sights here as I can whilst spending all my free time with my Sweetheart and both our sets of parents, I've really been having a lovely old time here! But alas this means not so much time for blogging, although I'm sure this will change as time goes by.
Another bit of exciting news is that myself and some of the other cast of Sister Act will be appearing on "This Morning" tomorrow, that's October 27th, so if you're in the UK do check us out, I believe our performance will be live at about 12:15. So it really is all going on here!
But let me keep to my schedule by posting my Wonderfuls, actually on a Wednesday for a change! Here they are, brilliant as always:
- I am dying to start my own version of Gertie's bombshell dress, and this need has tripled since seeing this beautiful version over at Did You Make That? Isn't it stunning and doesn't Karen look beautiful? :)
- I don't know about you but I love a good Whoopie Pie, and these spiced cider ones would be perfect for autumn!
- This may be the most beautiful quilt that I have ever seen, I need more quilting goodness in my life please!
- Tilly has created the perfect autumnal skirt, check it out in all it's maple-leafed glory :)
- For those of you who struggle (like myself!) with the classic victory roll, check out this tutorial for faux victory rolls. Miss Amethyst really knows her stuff!
- And finally, this may be the best bathroom I have ever seen, it everything I could ever want a bathroom to be and more :) a paint-by-numbers beauty from Scathingly Brilliant.
That's it from me for now, busy, busy, busy, but I'll write again soon, watch this space!
Bye for now!