Sunday 16 October 2011

Manchester - my time in pictures

Hello there lovely readers! Yesterday was my last day at Manchester (I am currently back at home before heading to Oxford in a few days, exciting!) and in honor of the lovely time I spent there I thought I would share some of the snaps I've been taking on my iPhone, plus they all look so pretty all together :)

By the way, after seeing these pictures you may think I have a bit of unhealthy obsession with cakes and milkshakes. And you couldn't be more right! Enjoy!


























Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos! I went to Pin Up today thanks so much for recommending, the burger was divine! xx

Miss Magpie said...

I hope you have a fabulous time in Oxford and yes I am biased! ;-)

Walking In May said...

Love the photos and your tea dress is so cute!! now I have a craving for cakes and macaroons!!
May xx
http://walkinginmay.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...