Hello lovely readers, greetings from the wonderful world of Manchester!
|My Sweetheart and I in our Press Night outfits|
Now first up let me apologize for the sparseness of my posts of late, getting the show on it's feet has been a right old mission, but last night was Press Night which means that the show has finally been frozen so no more full days of rehearsals! This means my time is now my own once more and I can finally get down to some serious blogging, hurrah!
So let's start as we mean to continue with this week's Wonderfuls...
- I have always struggled with hemming a circular skirt and so I was very happy to read this post from Casey's Sew Along which gives details as to how to do just that. Hopefully my hems will improve from now on!
- Banana you say? With peanut butter? Now you're speaking my language! Try this fabulous doughnut recipe, believe me you'll thank me later :)
- Once again Tasha has blown me away with her knitting prowess, wouldn't you just kill for a hat and gloves set that was this pretty? Swoon...
- The combination of blue/teal and red in an outfit really reminds me of Marie Antoinette, and I like it! Shown off to beautiful effect by Rebecca Jean of Midnight Maniac :)
- And finally we have two brilliant hair tutorials, firstly a how to on pin curls from The Cats and the Berries (which looks like it would be perfectly suited to my thick hair!) and secondly a victory rolls tutorial from the lovely Twila Jean. Fabulous hair all round!
Well that's going to be it from me for today, but I'm going to get my act together and get some more lovely posts up soon, I can't wait! So watch this space :)
Bye for now my lovelies!