Greetings from Germany my friends! I arrived here yesterday after a fairly uneventful journey and we have dived straight into rehearsals, but I have still found time to get some blogging done, so hurrah!
What has been rather unfortunate is the weather so far. I was rather hoping for some echoes of the sunny weather we have been having recently in London, but unfortunately it has been cold and wet and pretty dreary for the last two days. I suppose it shouldn't really matter to me as I have been inside a theatre all day, but everything seems that much easier when the sun is out, don't you think? What I wouldn't give to be one of these bathing beauties on a beach...
|I want their hair!|
|I want their hats!|
|I want all of their outfits!|
But that's enough time being jealous of beach bunnies! Let me share with you some midweek wonderfuls capable of brightening up even the most wet and dreary day, they are certainly helping me smile :)
- If you haven't already you simply must check out Esme and the Laneway. Her blog is always gorgeous, but this post really caught my eye this week, her outfit is so chic and her hair is impeccable. Big blog crush!
- Tuppence Ha'Penny has done it again with another great themed week over at her blog, this time it's "Nautical Week", looking at the history of nautically inspired fashion. This has given me so much inspiration, I wish I had my sewing machine with me so I could start a sailor-esque ensemble!
- I couldn't help but gasp when I saw the pictures of this display put together by Tickety Boo Tupney. Can you imagine owning such a beautiful collection? *le swoon*
- I have always adored lemon cake and this 1940s lemon blossom cake over at Chronically Vintage looks divine. I feel the need to feed my cake habit...
- Miss Twinkle has posted some of the wonderful Miss Dita Von Teese's quotes, well worth a read if you ask me, plus the pictures are fabulous :)
- This week Casey wrote a guest post for Tilly and the Buttons all about Planning your sewing. It's a brilliant post if you're like me and really suffer without some structure in your life - I need to try out one of her spreadsheets, I think it would do me the world of good!
- Finally Isis is having a lovely giveaway over at her blog, check out this post to stand a chance of winning!
That's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon with some yummy new posts (if I don't just fall asleep with exhaustion after every rehearsal...)